An introductory guide to shamanism – the oldest and most enduring spiritual wisdom tradition – and its powerful practices for healing and finding wholeness
Shamanism Awaken and Develop the Shamanic Force Within
Shamanism -Awaken and Develop the Shamanic Force Within
An introductory guide to shamanism – the oldest and most enduring spiritual wisdom tradition – and its powerful practices for healing and finding wholeness.
In this book, Christa Mackinnon introduces the reader to a range of shamanic tools and approaches – including ceremony, trance journeying, vision quests, nature work, drumming, dancing, and lucid dreaming – to help readers heal, expand their consciousness, and reach their highest potential. This highly practical and straightforward manual demonstrates and teaches you how to:
- build an altar and create a sacred space
- conduct ceremonies and create a daily ritual
- connect with spirit helpers, including power animals and guides
- undergo trans-formative journeys for healing and development
- connect with ancestors and descendants
- use dance as a tool for awakening and freedom
- … and much more!
Through these practices, readers will learn how to come back to their roots, put soul and spirit at the heart of their existence, and develop authentic vision, purpose and meaning in life.
There are no reviews yet.