Selenite Tower 10cm
Country of origin Morocco
10cm 100% Pure & natural hand-carved selenite crystal towers
Selenite has many uses, from clearing all charkas, to use in energy grids, as well as charging crystals. Selenite has the amazing property of being one of the few crystals that is self-charging and does not need to be charged itself. Because of Selenite’s self-cleansing properties, it’s qualified to recharge other crystals.
- A powerful cleansing tool to keep in your home, office, or sacred space, the Selenite Tower is a powerful energy tool that constantly cleanses, clears, and protects your environment. When used together with other selenite pieces, it creates a grid of positive energy that surrounds your space.
- Each Selenite tower is cut with a point at the top, which helps to direct energy when used in crystal grids or meditation practices. Selenite is a powerful healing tool and is great for chakra work, reiki, or simply as a new edition to your crystal collection.
- Meditation: Hold your selenite tower in your hand and let this calming stone install deep peace. Allow it to cleanse your mind, body and soul.
- Protect your space: Place a Selenite Tower in each corner of your space to create a peaceful and safe environment to shield away negative energy or outside influences.
- Place it on your night stand or bed side table: Connecting with selenite crystal and having it in your space before you go to sleep each night puts you in that calm, clear state, programming your mind and body a peaceful night’s sleep.
You can use selenite towers to charge your crystals. Find an empty space to position your selenite tower, and place the crystals you want to cleanse in a circle around the tower – ideally, touching the base. Leave them for 24 hours for best results.
Please Note: This is a natural product, so size and colour may vary and differ from the picture shown.
Selenite is a form of gypsum crystal with a hardness of 2. Due to its softness, soaking it in water is not recommended. Cleansing with White Sage, the moon or Palo Santo is recommended.
There are no reviews yet.