Murray & Lanman Florida Water Cologne 221 ml
Florida Cologne Water From New York
Florida Water is an American version of the Peruvian Florida Water, or Shamanic Water.
It has the same citrus basis, but shifts the emphasis to sweet orange (rather than the lemon and neroli of the original Peruvian Florida Water), and adds spicy notes including lavender and clove.
The name refers to the fabled Fountain of Youth, which was said to be located in Florida, as well as the “flowery” nature of the scent.
Nowadays it is also widely used as a refreshing tonic in hair salons and barbershops.
Some Magical Uses of Florida Cologne Water:
- The stimulating citrus and floral scented cologne is commonly used for ritual offerings and purification. Some people replace Holy Water with Florida Water.
- Ensures good dreams, repels nightmares, and aids dream divination by lightly misting a dream pillow before sleep.
- Add to a ritual bath to spiritually cleanse yourself, as well as provide a feeling of balance and relaxation. Apply the perfume after the bath for protection.
- Also used in spells, Florida Water is used to remove heavy vibrations and to encourage the expression of emotions.
- Wash your hands with Florida Water Soap after engaging with negative people or being in a negative environment.
- Cleanse a room by placing a small amount in a dish, placing the dish in a room, and allowing the perfume to evaporate. The lavender and citrus oils are powerful spiritual cleansing agents, and it will leave positive energy and a light, citrus scent behind.
- Bring peace into the workplace by using Florida Water spray in your office.