Peach Moonstone Worry Stone
Worry stones are very therapeutic. They are smooth, polished gemstones, used to soothe stress and relieve anxiety. They usually come in the shape of an oval with a thumb-sized indentation.
- Moonstone has long been known for its calming, soothing qualities on the emotional body. Its energy is balancing and healing, assisting in the mastery of emotions by bringing them under the control of Higher Will, rather than expressing or repressing them.
- Peach moonstone is especially soothing for children. Calm those who are away from home at night, take away nightmares and stimulate sleep. It is also used to treat sleepwalking.
- A stone for “new beginnings”, Moonstone is a stone of inner growth and strength. It soothes emotional instability and stress, and stabilises the emotions, providing calmness.
- Moonstone is most popularly associated with your Solar Plexus chakra. Here it calms your emotions and fills your aura with a comforting breath.
- To women, Moonstone reveals their feminine power and abilities of clairvoyance, and gives rise to the kundalini energy. Moonstone helps men become more in-tune with the feminine aspects of their nature, and stimulates the right side of the brain, encouraging nonlinear thinking and emotional balance.
- Known as the Traveller’s Stone, Moonstone has been an amulet of protection since antiquity.
How to use a Worry Stone:
Hold the worry stone between the index finger and thumb, gently moving one’s thumb back and forth across the stone. This action of moving one’s thumb back and forth across the stone, stimulates the hand nerves that reduce stress. It is a natural aid for self-calming, the simplest form of natural medicine.
Includes a drawstring bag to keep your worry stone safe. Includes instructions.
Moonstone Worry Stone Size: +- 2.5-3.5cm -(Size may vary)
There are no reviews yet.