Lapis Lazuli Worry Stone
Worry stones are very therapeutic. They are smooth, polished gemstones, used to soothe stress and relieve anxiety. They usually come in the shape of an oval with a thumb-sized indentation.
- Lapis lazuli is a highly spiritual stone and is known as the stone of truth and friendship.
- Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man’s history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honour, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth.
- Lapis Lazuli activates the psychic centres at the Third Eye, and balances the energies of the Throat Chakra.
- Lapis quickly releases stress, allowing for peace and serenity. Placed over the third eye, Lapis expands awareness and conscious attunement to the intuitive self, stimulating enlightenment and enhancing dream work.
- As a protection stone, Lapis Lazuli recognizes psychic attack and blocks it, returning the energy back to its source.
How to use a Worry Stone:
Hold the worry stone between the index finger and thumb, gently moving one’s thumb back and forth across the stone. This action of moving one’s thumb back and forth across the stone, stimulates the hand nerves that reduce stress. It is a natural aid for self-calming, the simplest form of natural medicine.
Includes a drawstring bag to keep your worry stone safe.
Lapis Lazuli Worry Stone Size: +- 3-4cm (Size may vary slightly)