INCA Aromas – Palo Santo Artisan Incense
Superior Burn Time!
When it comes down to it, you can’t compete with the quality of these sacred incense sticks. Not only are these ingredients the best, they’re 100% natural, non-toxic, and artisanal too!
When you burn Palo Santo you’re creating a layer of protection around yourself. Some other effects the scent has is too help attract money, wealth, prosperity, business success, and aid in healing!
A natural incense like Palo Santo is made from resins, plants, woods and natural essential oils.
– Natural incenses made with organic raw materials, and toxic-free. Handmade from sustainably sourced palo santo, these sacred incense sticks are non toxic and safe to use for cleansing rituals, healing rituals, sacred ceremonies or simply just to enjoy the therapeutic effects. Creates a peaceful, relaxing environment effortlessly.
– Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens) It is a species of the family of Burseraceae, growing in dry forests throughout much of tropical America off the Pacific coast of South America.
– It is considered a sacred wood mainly for the Inca civilization and the Andean natives of South America.
– Represents the soul of the resins and the forests and plants of the world.
Recommendations for use per Incense Stick:
– If you want to burn it for less time, you can put it out by gently removing the burning part. Light it back up whenever you want to!
– As these are not normal incense sticks, we recommend ceramic, metal or glass dishes to burn them safely. Avoid wooden dishes and burners.
– Natural incenses made with organic raw materials, and toxic-free.
– Black charcoal, mixed resin compound made by Inca Aromas, frankincense, coarse salt and crushed Palo Santo Wood.
– Made in Brazil.
– Approximate burning time: 120 minutes per Incense Stick.
Available in a box of 9 large sticks or a bundle of 4 large sticks neatly wrapped and tied together.
There are no reviews yet.