Evil Eye Bracelet Blue 8mm
Traditional Evil Eye – Elastic glass bead with metal spacers bracelet – 8mm beads
- Evil Eye jewellery is designed to protect the wearer from evil and ward off the evil that has been directed at them.
- The symbol and its practice date back thousands of years. Its primary use is protection against sinister forces and bad luck, and can be worn in jewellery or amulets.
- The evil eye’s origin dates back to ancient Greece and Rome, around 3,000 years ago. The concept is similar to the Eye of Horus from Egyptian culture. However, the Egyptian symbol is used for protection and good health, whereas the Greek notion of the evil eye is related to malevolent gazes and protection against such wicked intentions.
- Wearing these bracelets with the blue evil eye symbol on it will protect you from the ill intentions of others, your own negative thoughts and provides the wearer with both power and protection against evil spirits or bad luck.
In Greece and many other cultures that believe in the evil eye, the most popular colour is a deep blue, just like the Greek seas. This sapphire or cobalt blue is the classic interpretation, but over the years many other colours have come to symbolize different meanings.
Dark Blue Evil Eye :
– Karma and fate protection
– Calm and relaxation
– Open flow of communication
People believe that wearing or carrying a dark blue evil eye will protect them from bad luck and misfortune. Since it also calms your mind and makes you feel relaxed, wearing it will make you more communicative and open to conversations.
White Evil Eye :
– Purity and focus
– Clear clutter and obstacles
– To start fresh
White represents purity, and paves the way for starting afresh in your life. A white evil eye can clear away all your clutter and obstacles when you have a bad day. So, wearing the white evil eye can be very beneficial whether you’re using it for protection or just looking for a bit of luck.
It is believed that the bracelet should be worn on the left side, as your left side is believed to be the emotional side of the body. It is also the side of your body that holds your heart, so it is appropriate to wear it on the left arm to protect your vulnerability from the Evil Eye.
Includes drawstring organza bag.