Elite Shungite Rough Pendant
Elite Shungite is a powerful purification stone
- Pendant made from Karelian Elite Shungite, with a carbon percentage of 90% and higher. Offers the best possible protection from electromagnetic radiation and geopathic stress.
- Elite Shungite is also known as “Silver Shungite” or “Noble Shungite.” It’s estimated to make up less than 10% of all of the Earth’s Shungite, making it quite rare.
- Elite Shungite has a very distinctive metallic, chrome, or silver look to it, giving it a shinier appearance than its more common counterparts, Black and Gray Shungite.
- Removes impurities on every level of being, which eventually clear through the feet into the Earth.
- Shines a light on the more unpleasant aspects of personality, so we shed what isn’t needed. Capable of clearing the energy of an entire room.
- Offers a level of protection against outside forces and radiations such as EMF.
Both polished and unpolished Karelian shungite can leave black stains on your clothes and skin. The reason for this is the high amount of carbon in the composition of shungite. It is a natural property of the mineral and can be an additional verification mark of the authenticity of the product.
Shungite stone classification:
Shungite stones can be divided into three types depending on the content of carbon in it:
Type I: Also called Elite Shungite, has a carbon content of more than 90% and a silvery surface.
Type II: Contains 50-90% of carbon and has a greyish colour.
Type III: Contains 30-50% of carbon, black in colour.
Comes in a drawstring bag and includes a chord that has not been tied so you can choose the length you want it tied at.
Made of raw elite shungite
Size and shape vary
Weight: ±7-10 grams