Agua de Florida Water – The Original
Murray & Lanman’s Florida Water from Peru.
Agua de FLORIDA why the original?
Agua de FLORIDA The original, is made in Peru based on Peruvian sugar cane alcohol. So there is a cologne version based on Eau de Cologne. This version has a complete different composition, smells a lot less fresh and energetically it is not as powerful as the original Agua de FLORIDA Water from Peru. Most shamans use the original Agua de Florida from Peru for their cleansing rituals and ceremonies.
Agua de Florida Peru is often used in Ayahuasca ceremonies.
Components of the Agua de Florida scent include citrus and herbal notes along with spice and floral undertones. These delightful elements are provided by Bergamot, Neroli, Lemon, Cloves, Cinnamon, Lavender, Rose and Orange flower. When the fragrance is first applied the delicious citrus notes are most dominant, then the Cloves move to the front and the scent settles into an incredibly appealing dry spice.
Shamanic uses for Agua de Florida Water include:
- Florida Water is offered as a gift to call the spirits, for cleansing of negative or malevolent influences in people or spaces.
- Applied during healing rituals and is part of a recipe for healing baths.
- The fragrance of the water is inhaled deeply to induce grounding, connection and healing.
- It is often used for ritual offering and purification.
- Can be used in an atmospheric bottle for space clearing rooms.
For a deep energy cleanse at home, add Agua de Florida Water to your mop water or the water you’re going to use to clean your windows, walls, and anything else in your home. Open your front door, and splash the water mixed with Agua de Florida Water outside your front walkway to keep negativity from entering your home.
Please note that these are genuine Agua de Florida Water bottles from Peru used by Shaman, this is not the New York cologne version.