Rose Quartz Worry Stone
Worry stones are very therapeutic. They are smooth, polished gemstones, used to soothe stress and relieve anxiety. They usually come in the shape of an oval with a thumb-sized indentation.
- Rose Quartz is a stone that attracts and supports unconditional love, and it carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort.
- While its ability to enhance love in relationships is one of the most well-known uses for Rose Quartz, the Rose Quartz crystal meaning also holds a powerful space for self-love.
- Rose Quartz is a wonderful sleep crystal for adults and children, providing beautiful dreams as well as preventing nightmares or night terrors. It also helps children to not be afraid of the dark.
- Rose Quartz is a calming and reassuring crystal, excellent for use in trauma or crisis, including the emotional upheaval of mid-life crisis. It strengthens empathy, sensitivity, and aids in the acceptance of necessary change. It is also an excellent stone for comforting grief.
- Rose Quartz is the most important crystal of the heart and the Heart Chakra, teaching the true essence of love, and purifying and opening the heart at all levels.
How to use a Worry Stone:
Hold the worry stone between the index finger and thumb, gently moving one’s thumb back and forth across the stone. This action of moving one’s thumb back and forth across the stone, stimulates the hand nerves that reduce stress. It is a natural aid for self-calming, the simplest form of natural medicine.
Includes a drawstring bag to keep your worry stone safe. Includes instructions.
Rose Quartz Worry Stone Size: +- 3-4cm -(Size may vary)
There are no reviews yet.