INCA Aromas – Frankincense Artisan Smudge Incense
Superior Burn time! Perfect for Smudging!
When it comes down to it, you can’t compete with the quality of these sacred incense sticks. Not only are these ingredients the best, they’re 100% natural, non-toxic, and artisanal too!
These amazing incense sticks have a mild balsamic Frankincense scent, with touches of citrus and camphor, made from frankincense resin. They will help you create a sacred space for smudging, cleansing, meditation, prayer and any other ritualistic practice.
Olibanum resin (Frankincense) is one of the first resins to be used as natural incense mainly in churches, as it has a calming effect. For this reason it is known as the “original incense”. Frankincense resin is produced by the tree family Boswellia Thurifera or Boswellia Sacra found in Somalia, Ethiopia, Yemen and Oman.
- Natural incenses made with organic raw materials, and toxic-free. Handmade from sustainably sourced raw resins, herbs and plant materials from the Amazon Forest, these sacred incense sticks are non toxic and safe to use for cleansing rituals, healing rituals, sacred ceremonies or simply just to enjoy the therapeutic effects. Creates a peaceful, relaxing environment effortlessly.
Recommendations for use per Incense Stick:
- If you want to burn it for less time, you can put it out by gently removing the burning part. Light it back up whenever you want to!
- As these are not normal incense sticks, we recommend ceramic, metal or glass dishes to burn them safely. Avoid wooden dishes and burners.
- Natural incenses made with organic raw materials, and toxic-free.
- Black charcoal, mixed resin compound made by Inca Aromas, frankincense and coarse salt.
- Approximate burning time: 90/120 minutes per Incense Stick.
Available in a box of 9 large sticks or a bundle of 4 large sticks neatly wrapped and tied together.
There are no reviews yet.