Ho Wood 100% Pure Essential Oil 10ml
Ancient Wisdom Ho Wood Essential Oil – Calms anxiety and encourages relaxation ♥
Ho Wood, or Cinnamomum camphora var. glavescens is steam distilled from the bark and wood (and sometimes the leaves are simultaneously distilled) of the same tree that brings us Ravintsara Essential Oil. Ravintsara Essential Oil is a completely different essential oil and is distilled from the leaves of Cinnamomum camphora. It is sometimes known as Ho Leaf Oil.
- Ho Wood makes you feel really calm when inhaled, as it contains some of the highest amounts of linalool found in essential oils. Ho Wood oil is a really peaceful oil. It is calming and is a good choice when needing to relax or unwind, a very good choice for anxiety.
- Brilliant as a starter oil, Ho Wood is highly recommended for your starter kit. As it blends very well, it is one of the easiest essential oils to experiment with. And it has loads of benefits.
- Ho Wood has a gorgeous woody, floral and camphor type of scent, nice and grounding.
- Blend Ho Wood with Lavender Oil and diffuse to promote deep relaxation. For an uplifting yet comforting atmosphere, blend Ho Wood Oil with a citrus oil such as Bergamot or Grapefruit. For topical use, always dilute with a carrier oil and apply to skin (always patch test for any reactions first).
- Blends well with Cedarwood, Bergamot, Lavender and Geranium, Rosemary, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang.
- Never ingest essential oils.
Latin Name: Cinnamomum Camphora Var Glavescens
Part of Plant Used: Wood
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
This is a very good quality essential oil.
Not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old.
As essential oils are highly concentrated, they are not intended for internal use at all unless advised to do so by a practitioner who is qualified/licensed to prescribe essential oils in this way. Do not apply undiluted essential oils to your skin or into your bath water, use a carrier oil like coconut oil or almond oil to dilute your essential oil into first. This will ensure the essential oils are safe for your skin and it will ensure your essential oils will last longer too.
There are no reviews yet.