Blue Chalcedony Stone Chips 3 x Small Pieces In Drawstring Bag
Blue Chalcedony From Namibia ♥
The term “blue chalcedony” is often interchanged with “blue agate” or “blue chalcedony agate” on the market; although they are similar materials, they are somewhat different in appearance. Blue agate, especially blue lace agate, shows more pronounced white and clear banding, whereas the blue chalcedony may exhibit only faint white banding.
Even though blue chalcedony is mined in numerous places in the world, the quantity of rough material reaching the market is limited, which accounts for it reputation as a somewhat rare—or, at the very least, uncommon.
- Chalcedony is a cryptocrystalline, or microcrystalline, variety of quartz. Known to be a creative crystal, it opens up the mind to assimilate new ideas, and helps acceptance of new situations.
- Blue Chalcedony calms and centres the emotional energy field. It is an excellent crystal for those who tend to worry, by encouraging life in the present instead of projecting into an imaginary future. It also assists in calming those with bouts of irrational anger, fear, panic or anxiety, and helps those who speak too quickly before considering the impact their words have on others.
- Considered a nurturing stone, Chalcedony absorbs negative energy and dissipates it before it can be passed on.
- It promotes brotherhood and good will, opening the mind to new ideas, instilling feelings of benevolence and generosity.
- As a stone of communication, Blue Chalcedony stimulates the Throat Chakra.
Chalcedony was considered a sacred stone by the Native American Indians, using it to promote stability during their ceremonial activities. It is still in use today for meditations, and as a pathway for receiving successful thought transmissions.
You will receive 3 x small Blue Chalcedony stones in a lovely drawstring bag with a few pieces of loose sage to cleanse them with.
There are no reviews yet.